BoomBoomSpray works in three ways:
ANTI-STRESS EFFECT: it helps plants to overcome stress caused by extreme cold, extreme heat, low light levels, dehydration, or draught.
NUTRITIONAL EFFECT: it gives the plant a nitrogen boost which produces shiny, dark green leaves, especially in the initial growth stage.
This greatly increases the photosynthetic capacity of the plant.
BOOSTER: stimulates productivity, plant growth and absorption of minerals.
Read more about this great product on our blog
Instructions for use:
Dissolve 5ml BoomBoomSpray in 1 liter of water.
For indoor use: Spray the plants until dripping wet with a solution of 5ml. per liter of water. Preferably do this just after the lights go on.
For outdoor use: Spray the plants early in the morning.
- Mother plants. Spray the plants 2 days before you make cuttings.
- Cuttings. Spray the cuttings two days after they are rooted.
- Changing pots. Spray the plants immediately after they are transplanted.
- Production plants. Spray the plants once during the growth period. Once a week, 1 of flowering and 2 of flowering.
- Stressed plants. Spray plants once and if necessary, repeat once more after 5 days.
DO NOT OVERDOSE!
To obtain maximum benefits from the BioTabs product Boom Boom Spray, please read the BioTabs 'Organic Growing' manual.
BoomBoom Spray is absorbed very rapidly by the leaves. It begins to have an effect after only two hours.
Can be used with all brands and fertilizer programs: biological, bio-mineral or chemical. For soil, coco and hydroponics.
Prepared solution should be used within 6 hours
After use, plant sprayer should be rinsed thoroughly with water.
BoomBoomSpray is safe for plants, animals and humans.
Store in cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
In accordance with EU regulation 889/2008, BoomBoomSpray may be used in organic farming.
Organic input CONTROL UNION and OMRI certified.
- Organic matter 45%
- Organic nitrogen (N) 5%
- Soluble peptides and plant amino acids 30%
- Glucides 10%
BoomBoom Spray Product Sheet